Item is not received

UmbrellaLLC
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I did receive tracking code and it says I received an item but in reality I did not. When I emailed to seller that I need signet paper proof of delivery I did not get any response. I opened a claim: PP-D-102442409  but I did not get help and it was closed. It says that seller provided tracking code and tracking code says it is delivered. So, how can I solve my problem? Seller does not respond on my request by email and paypal did not ask this paper to her and just confirmed delivery via tracking code?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Michael624
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing the same problem. I ordered something from Ymengia.com and paid this fellow Tahiry <removed> <removed>.  I received a shipping AND delivery notice very quickly.  It said the package was left on my porch on a Sunday!  Our mail does NOT deliver on Sunday and I was home the whole day.  I contacted the seller and he said to be patient as it took 7 to 10 business days.  Nothing arrived.

I contacted the seller again and thereafter there was no reply.  I contacted Paypal and they said the case was in the seller's favor as they provided a delivery record.  This was obviously a scam and Paypal did nothing to help, despite my providing the email thread as proof. 

Login to Me Too

Cliff425
Contributor
Contributor

Me also what can we do?

Login to Me Too

UmbrellaLLC
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure if paypal will not help us. It is not fair. They have to listen to us but for now they don't 😞

Sorry...

Login to Me Too

Michael624
Contributor
Contributor

So...yesterday was a busy day for me.  

1.  Called PayPal and spoke to Gabriel.  He told me to contact the USPS for a case and then let Paypal know of the case number, etc.  They will re-open the case.

2.  Called USPS and got put on wait for 4 hours (they called back)

3.  Went to the local post office and spoke to the postmaster.  She advised I make a police report.

4.  Drove to the local PD and made a report

5.  Got home and received a call from USPS in the late afternoon.  Spoke to Desiree who got me a case number.

6.  Got online and sent a message to Paypal with the police report #, and the USPS case #.

7.  Received a message that Paypal that my purchase was covered by Purchase Protection and they will fully refund my money!

My faith in Paypal has been restored!

Try this method.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.