Item damaged

Jodielee79-
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a refurbished I mac off of wowcher using PayPal for my daughter's Christmas & when I opened it to check it ,it was damaged, I don't know what to do, who to turn or talk to I need some one help with this it's not as if I can just go out & get another one. I don't have the money. Thanks for reading

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jodielee79- 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jodielee79-
Contributor
Contributor
It says theres a dispute with this transaction when I tried to do what you said. Is that good or bad
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jodielee79- 

Then you already opened a dispute on this. It's good. Wait for seller response but don't wait too long, escalate to PayPal claim within the first 20 days of opening dispute for PayPal to step in and review case and make a ruling. Or, check the dispute status to see if seller responded or not. Timely response is part of maintaining buyer protection so do keep a watchful eye on the dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jodielee79-
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for getting bk to me with helpful information.if the seller does not respond with in the 1st 7 days should I then escalate it? I'm grateful for your help & if I need more info can I contact you again??where are you from if you don't mind me asking.its just its 6.15 where I am
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.