Item Ordered is not what i received

MSINGHCA9
New Community Member

I had ordered an electronic drum sticks for $39.98 USD ($54.98 CAD) on Nov 15th, 2019.

I didn't receive the item until Dec 3, 2019 so it open a case in the Resolution Centre. 

After i had file a complaint with the resolution centre, I did receive the parcel in another few day.

But i just received the normal drum sticks which anyone could buy for $5 on Ebay.

Paypal has denied my case request saying that the item was delivered. Now i cannot open another request on the same purchase on the Resolution Centre. 

I would like to have a full refund in this case as my purchase amount is $54.98 CAD.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MSINGHCA9,

If you reach out to our Customer Support, you can have your case reopened and then have the reason changed from Item not received to Significantly not as described.

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.