Item Not Resolved

gking1937
Contributor
Contributor

This company set up a fradualent website representing Air Guns of Texas. I ordered a pellet rifle they advertised for $277. They charged my account for $99 for "customized products" and never shipped anything. I checked with Air Guns of Texas and they said that they had a similar problem before with someone misrepresenting them. I tried to contact the company that billed my account but they do not respond. I filed a dispute with Pay Pal but chose the wrong type dispute.  I filed a fradulent advertising dispute and they checked and said the ad was OK.  They closed my dispute and now I cannot get back into the system to let them know that they not only mislead me but also did not deliver anything.  They took my $99 and ran.  Is there any way I can talk to someone from Pay Pal on the phone to explain this? Thanks, <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

gking1937
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help.  Will pursue a solution tomorrow.   George

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gking1937 

1. https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us
  2. Click Disputes and account limitations.
  3. Click Disputes.
  4. Click Dispute a payment.
  5. Click Call Us, or Message Us after “This information might help” box or use the live chat or Message Us box that might suddenly appear after a few moments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

gking1937
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help.  Will pursue a solution tomorrow.   George

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.