Item Not Received Dispute

kingstoncole
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company on 12/4/19 and other than a confirmation # I have heard nothing and they do not respond to emails.  Has anyone had success with them?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Suwannee711
New Community Member

I ordered ONE pair of shoes to try and “Ron” sent four pair!

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, same address. Item was a hairpiece. Wrong size.

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

When I made my complaint to Paypal they didn't equate "wrong item received" with wrong size received. They kept insisting I had received something therefore I was not entitled to a refund. They just couldn't be bothered.

Login to Me Too

Kjindamidday

I received my package with that same address which is suppose to be a return address. I ordered 3 wigs and 2 of the 3 were the wrong wigs. Something completely different from what I ordered smh

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

We can continue to add our comments to the Facebook ads about the rip-off but Facebook will keep deleting them. I am at a loss about what to do next. You can also go online and report it to the Federal Trade Commission and the BBB.

Login to Me Too

IwantRefund
Contributor
Contributor
Good idea, dont kno if it will help
Login to Me Too

ddmdoro
Contributor
Contributor

I am the latest victim of this scam.  Shipping address is Jon at the gas station.This time the company calls itself Lu Lu Paws. Their web site indicates 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed and 30 days money back. EXCEPT that, buried in paragraphs, is a statement that says sales items not returnable. Turns out that EVERYTHING on their site is "on sale" (first marked up 2.5 x and then market down to half price) so no refunds ever. BTW, other sites on Amazon advertise the very same cat toy for roughly $10. The offending company told PayPal that they would refund my money when I ret'd the item. Well, tracking shows the company (in KY) received it six days ago and I haven't received my money back. Furthermore, they have not responded to any of three messages asking them where my refund is.

Login to Me Too

Iyeshu1
Contributor
Contributor

Wow! They are everywhere! I came across this company on Facebook, they also come in ads through games I play on my phone. I also found that they have many many names,emails addresses that are fake! The one common element they have to keep pulling this scam is PayPal!

Login to Me Too

SandyG1
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a Paypal dispute for a folding picnic table I did not receive and the merchant provided paypal showing the package was delivered to me yesterday the same day that I received the item i did not order, what was delivered was a cheap watch worth a few dollars from the Jon 2352 Bent Creek rd address. i think that if people dispute or question them on not getting the purchase they send you something cheap so they can show paypal a tracking number for the package and that way they can tell them that they fulfilled your order.

Login to Me Too

junctioncats
Contributor
Contributor

I, too, have the same sort of thing going on, except that it is a dish drainer, ordered in April, received 3 days after I complained through the Resolution Center.  They've given PayPal a bogus tracking number, as well as their assurances that I've received what I ordered. I received a wire basket, that's it, and it was mailed by Jon, in Auburn, AL, which I already know is the Conoco Station on Bent Creek Road.  I took screen shots, as well as actual photos of the package, the contents and the tracking number and gave it all to the Resolution Center.  Am I missing anything I should be doing?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.