Item Not Received Dispute

kingstoncole
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company on 12/4/19 and other than a confirmation # I have heard nothing and they do not respond to emails.  Has anyone had success with them?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

The reason there are so many unhappy people on this page is because none of this worked. PayPal sided with the seller. Everyone here is stuck with no refund for an item that was not what they though they were ordering and the seller does not respond.

Login to Me Too

Jazzluvin
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, my point exactly. Those that have been scammed need PayPal to be on our side. I loss monies in shipping the item back and PayPal hasn't even reached out to assist in this issue not with my refund. Disappointed in their actions toward their faithful customers.
Login to Me Too

junctioncats
Contributor
Contributor

That is not correct. I got my refund by following PayPal's instructions to the letter, and keeping track of what I order,including links.

Login to Me Too

Eddi1220
New Community Member

I also purchased a Time curling iron on 1-2-20. I now realize this company is a scam. I'm trying to get my $34.98 back.

Login to Me Too

Powder_82
New Community Member

Same. I am trying to contact the company to cancel my order but I am una le to get ahold of anyone.

Login to Me Too

CLaz80

I placed an order and just received mine..I sent over 15 emails with no reply from them. It’s very frustrating. it’s melted and obviously of what it stated. My first dispute was denied so I opened another. I am hoping I will win this one. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Jersue
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package via ydh.com a Chinese shipper. The return address was Jon, <removed>. There are a convenience store and a gas station at that address.

Inside of the package was another package with a first-class USPS address for a legitimate company that sells office equipment (sometimes on eBay).

Inside that was something that looked like a triangle peel-and-stick set of labels that the office equipment company did not sell nor did they know what it was for.

When I Google the Bent Creek address, PayPal complaints show up.

bentCreek.jpg

I am scanning all my receipts on PayPal, no charge shows up yet. Since I did not purchase something and get a phony item or broken item like many others, any insight is appreciated.  In the meantime, I am changing a pile of passwords.

Login to Me Too

Jenna0624
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a package I had actually ordered Off Amazon, but the shipping label return address was from <Removed>... I have heard a lot about this Jon guy already... because my parents own the convenient store at that address. They have been dealing with this for months now, alerted USPS as well as filed something with local authorities. I am sorry you guys are dealing with this. I peeled labels off my package and took photos. We are going to try to use the different tracking info I was able to get off my package to get to the bottom of where these are coming from.

Login to Me Too

IwantRefund
Contributor
Contributor

Any luck with refund

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

Let this forum know if you are successful; it may help others.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.