Item Not Received Dispute

kingstoncole
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company on 12/4/19 and other than a confirmation # I have heard nothing and they do not respond to emails.  Has anyone had success with them?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Vervaen
New Community Member

Ha! Yep, it’s a Cosco gas station outside the university. I’ve got same return address as all of you and only name is ‘Jon’ Although my item I did order, looks as described and ‘can’ possibly use it. Agree. Hey PayPal, this dude is ‘lying’ about his address intentionally so NO ONE can return anything. Start a claim people!!

Login to Me Too

Iyeshu1
Contributor
Contributor

File a claim through your bank! Not Paypal! They want you to return your item to China in which we know is not feasible because of the outrageous postage!

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been duped by Jon on Bent Creek Road, and PayPal will not do a thing to help me. I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. 

Login to Me Too

Megg2209
Contributor
Contributor

I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Hut I recieved 3 dice I. The mail from this jon.wondering how much it cost me and how do I find out

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

My package was from "Jon" too. I don't think it's a real person. I wish PayPal would take more interest in this but I'm afraid they won't be very helpful.

Login to Me Too

LadyCee45
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal did not help me either.  So disappointed.  Yes, illegitimate company from China.

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

I am a victim of this fraud too. I ordered an item and was sent the wrong size. When I tried to return it it was sent back to me ADDRESS UNKNOWN. So now I'm out an additional $4.75 postage. I filed a complaint with the FTC because PayPal was useless.

Login to Me Too

Iyeshu1
Contributor
Contributor

OK, Great! Please provide me with this information so I can file a complaint as well. Thanks  We must spread the word but they are using many names and fake addresses. I found many emails, fake address the nine! This is a mess!

Login to Me Too

Megg2209
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved a small package In mail from (jon) it was supposed to be some teenage chairs . It cost me 159.96 I got three fuzzy dice with suction cups!!!!I am beyond **bleep**. No one will return my emails or money

Login to Me Too

griffinrae
Contributor
Contributor

so i never ordered anything..... just got a package

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.