Item Not Received Dispute

kingstoncole
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company on 12/4/19 and other than a confirmation # I have heard nothing and they do not respond to emails.  Has anyone had success with them?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Cmariecm
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! Using trademark name for defective product! It's been 4 months of emailing for a refund or return packaging information. Their Tyme Irons(2) never turned on. Paypal says <removed>. Email is <removed> Google this email and you will find other people being scammed by this same person. Paypal dispute was denied. I'm appalled!

Login to Me Too

RID2020
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently been scammed as well. Thought I was ordering a smart watch and I paid $20+ for product and shipping and got a cheap looking watch. And the address on the package was from (Jon 2352 Bent Creek Rd Auburn AL 36830. I'll never do business with this company again and I will make it known across the web of I can about this scammer.

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

It's almost as if PayPal is working with them.

Login to Me Too

seyek
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. I think they are.

Login to Me Too

IwantRefund
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal doesn't care about the purchaser. They dont stand behind their customers AT ALL. I AM DONE WITH PAYPAL...

Login to Me Too

Jazzluvin
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100%
Login to Me Too

Pippen
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to input this as item not received but cam out as unauthorized transaction Case closed no refund ghost company... No email, no phone number doctored usps transaction I ordered 6/3/2020 but it says delivered 2/17/2020 how is pay pal letting people getting away with this? YAYANG CRAFTS & PACKAGING PRODUCTS (HK) CO., LIMITED Payment PP-I-10102567 $95.00 USD Unauthorized transactionJun 11, 2020
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.