Item Not Received Dispute

kingstoncole
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company on 12/4/19 and other than a confirmation # I have heard nothing and they do not respond to emails.  Has anyone had success with them?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Mspg5
Contributor
Contributor

What is recourse with this company that is accepting payments from PayPal?  I too placed a cat toy order on Dec. 23.  No product

no way to contact anyone for an answer.

Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone disput your transactions under “Item received not as described” .. and do a chargeback with your creditcard if that fails.

If they want item returned, Mark item for repair otherwise China Customs will reject anything originally made in China to be sent to China.

Return item through regular airmail with tracking. Not by courier.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Iyeshu1
Contributor
Contributor

WOW! They know this! What a vicious cycle! Did you ever get a refund? Has anyone ever received a refund?

Login to Me Too

Pippen
Contributor
Contributor
No refund! I maid a fuss on the forum and PayPal delete it... I have proof... pictures from the post office that the package was delivered to someone else... this is Internet fraud but somehow this is so prevalent PayPal would rather just not deal with the issue! sounds very familiar of what’s going on right now in the administration... thanks for nothing PayPal! We’ll see how long it takes for this one to get deleted... good luck you will not receive a refund
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pippen 

Firstly paypal don't delete posts because you made a 'fuss', if you click on your username you will see all your posts.

Secondly you clearly stated in one of those posts that you opened a dispute for 'unauthorised' and lost. Of course you lost, an unauthorised dispute is telling paypal that your account has been hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction. As you did buy from that seller then of course they would close the dispute.

If you want paypal to help you need to open the correct dispute of non receipt of item or item received but not as described.

You are only allowed x1 dispute per transaction so you should really ask advice on here first before you go and open one.

Paypal 'sometimes' allow a second if you made a mistake with unauthorised so if you want to know how to appeal properly then post back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

junctioncats
Contributor
Contributor

I got a refund through PayPal.  First file a complaint with them, and pay very close attention to their instructions.  In my case, I gave them pictures of what I HAD received, which was not at all like the item I'd ordered. I also sent them the tracking #, which differed from what the supplier claimed it was. Also, my item instead of being sent from China, was sent from the U.S., so I included the shippers name and address. Paypal needed to know that, although the supplier was claiming the item was mailed from China, it was not. It had also not been mailed until after I filed a complaint.  

I also filed a complaint with a law enforcement agency, giving them the same information I gave to PayPal. It took about a week and a half to get all of this together, but PayPal has issued a refund.  My advice? Give them exactly what they need in order to process the claim. Try not to get emotional or yell at them. No one at PayPal ripped you off, it was the supplier.   Once I had the IC3 complaint  as a pdf and sent it to them, it was a short matter of time before the refund came through. The IC3 complaint gives law enforcement all the information they need to follow up on any charges, such as fraud. And with that Report, PayPal sees that you are serious, and on the level.

Login to Me Too

Jazzluvin
Contributor
Contributor
I provided PayPal with everything, they claim the seller contacted them with shipping instructions. I followed that correctly and shipped DHL because they provided PayPal with a specific date to have received the items.
I want to say I'm extremely disappointed with PayPal and their assistance in resolving this issue. I've received nothing worthwhile other than email after email about my claim being reviewed. PayPal resolve the issue, take care if your customers and you go after the seller 😞
Login to Me Too

junctioncats
Contributor
Contributor

Did you file with IC3 or other law enforcement agency?  When I did that, PayPal almost immediately gave me the refund.  It is fraud if you didn't get the item, got the wrong item, or if they, like they did with me, sent me one small part of the whole.

There is no going back to the supplier, they are in China. Chargebacks may fail on your CC, since you've purchased from a company that doesn't operate under the law.  They have about 15 different companies they ship from, and most of their items are scams.

Login to Me Too

junctioncats
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT return the item or items. If you do that, which is what the supplier wants, then you will have no proof that you did not receive what you ordered.

Login to Me Too

Q4b4dc
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal needs to stop accepting charges from this scammer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.