Item Not Received Dispute

kingstoncole
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company on 12/4/19 and other than a confirmation # I have heard nothing and they do not respond to emails.  Has anyone had success with them?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Jazzluvin
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning Sis,

Yep, I received "an" order yesterday but it was nothing that I ordered.  I'm so tight about this right now and yes I've reported the issue as well.  

Login to Me Too

Jazminguidry
omg same here !! I cant believe I got scammed I want my money
Login to Me Too

niterider
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two Dancing Fish/cat toys. The ad showed it was from Amazingly Cat, which is a legitimate company. It was a false ad using the legitimate company's name. I received two stuffed fish, but they are nothing like what I ordered. I contacted Amazingly Cat, and they have no record of my order. While trying to figure out what was going on, I realized I never got an email confirming my order or one showing it had shipped. The package they came in has the following sender address: <removed> I am going to search for it to see if it is even a real address. Good luck to all who are trying to get your money back.

Login to Me Too

Haloxrag
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact problem here.  Just got my cat toys today (one-and-a-half months after order).  Just stuffed fish kickers, nice, but.  The Facebook add clearly showed motorized fish.  Bait and switch.

Login to Me Too

niterider
Contributor
Contributor

I'm glad you posted your experience, because now I know I'm not the only one. I am wondering if the ad you saw was called Amazingly Cat. I saw an ad when playing a game on my phone, and that was the name of the company. There is a legitimate company by that name. I contacted the company and they have no record of my order, which is no surprise. I am going to contact them and provide them with what little information I have. They really need to look into the fraudulent person using their name. The return address on the bag my fish came in is - Jon, <removed>. If that address was on your package, please let me know, so I can tell the company that. I looked the address up online, and it is a gas station. I am going to place an order to the "real" Amazingly Cat", so my cats will have the Dancing Fish. 

Login to Me Too

KingPin6263
Contributor
Contributor

I just received two packages of crap I never ordered or authorized from this same address. Found this thread while trying to find the cendor. The stuff I received is cheap shoes in a size 4 (I wear a 15) and shirts in small wheee I am XL. Looking to see if they charged my account now.

Login to Me Too

griffinrae
Contributor
Contributor

i received a random shirt... no charge that i can see

Login to Me Too

Deedub2
New Community Member

I got some junk from the same address as well. A gas station in Alabama. They’re like little rubber cups in four different colors. No directions on what they are for. The name on the package is JON.

Login to Me Too

Jensfisher

I ordered 2 cat trees for $19.98 each and 2 months later received two little wooden boxes.... I had already filed a claim for non-receipt so not sure I can do anything else about it.  Paypal is deciding on my original claim right now...   WHat a rip off

Login to Me Too

Portwa
Contributor
Contributor

I got a stuffed cat toy...just plain stuffed fish and it arrived over a month later. Today (several months later) I got this very odd leather-like pouch about 10” long. The return address is the gas station address.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.