Item I never listed for sale, ebay sends notice they accept buyers claim of non receipt

claudio54
Contributor
Contributor

ebay order nbr  05-06362-61423  cancelation Nr.[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]>ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TWIN EDGE OC (3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI 2.1) Grafikkarte < I have never advertised this card for sale. Never recieved any money. Nowe a certain buyer in Germany is claiming nondelivery and I reived a message from ebay that they closed this dispute in favour of buyer and authorised refund from my Paypal account  for 266 Euros which I ve never received. Today I received the following email msg from  what looks authentic  Ebay. 

Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision.

We issued a partial refund of EUR 266.00 on 07 Jan, 2021 to the buyer. This amount will be deducted from your PayPal account or charged to your preferred reimbursement payment method. The hold on this PayPal transaction has been removed. This case is closed.

Decision:
This case has been decided in the buyer's favour.

Comments:
We didn't receive postal or tracking information from you. Postal or tracking information is required in order to be protected from losing a case.

You can also view the details of this case in the Resolution Centre.

Note: eBay Money Back Guarantee only applies to items purchased with PayPal. Please read the eBay Money Back Guarantee policy for more details.

ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TWIN EDGE OC (3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI 2.1) Grafikkarte
Item #224306488554Sale price:EUR 266.00Quantity:1Sale date:06-Jan-21 11:43:57 GMTBuyer:2010checkoCase #:Case opened:07-Jan-21 08:15:03 GMTCase closed:07-Jan-21 08:51:13 GMTView purchased item

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.