Item I bought has been marked as delivered by courier but not received, nothing on our CCTV

onb12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone, 

Following on from the title, The courier (Parcelforce) has marked the item as delivered but I, nor anyone else in my household, received it. We have a security camera at the front of our house and there was no activity at the time the parcel was alleged to have been delivered. Furthermore, the signature on the tracking is quite clearly not mine and cannot belong to me or anyone in my household as the security camera shows that no courier was present on my property at the time delivery is alleged to have taken place. 

Parcelforce are currently investigating and have promised to get back to me early next week.

Is there anything else I should be doing? I have already checked with my neighbours.

Also would I be covered by Paypal in this situation as I paid via G&S? 

Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@onb12 

First open a dispute for non receipt of item IF parcelforce don't find the item or reimburse you.

You have up to 180 days from payment so no rush.

Then if you lose because the seller provided tracking post back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@onb12 

First open a dispute for non receipt of item IF parcelforce don't find the item or reimburse you.

You have up to 180 days from payment so no rush.

Then if you lose because the seller provided tracking post back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

onb12
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thank you so much for the advice, I will follow your instructions.

Hopefully everything gets resolved satisfactorily for everyone but if not I will get back in touch as you've advised.

Thanks again.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.