It's been a week and PayPal hasn't changed my name and it's interfering with my life!

Artist215
New Community Member

It's been about a week since I've requested a name change for my account so I may resolve my account limitations. I need to get back to my job so I can pay my bills and feed myself and it's only gotten more difficult! I've provided all the info and photos that PayPal requested to fix my account. I have provided the documents which came back to me rejected. I was told to change my account name to the name that is on my ID. I've done so and waited and found no result to my name change. If PayPal does not complete my name change that they requested, then my account will be stuck in limbo and it will interfere with my personal and business life. What am I supposed to do now PayPal? Please help me fix this problem ASAP and thank you for your time.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Artist215 

Wait times for these things vary widely and could depend where you are in the queue or they're backed up.

Perhaps contact customer service to follow up and give em a push:

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.