It is looked as Japanese Site connected with RAKUTEN but wasn’t

Contributor
Contributor

Just wait. For Seller responding. no action and seller mentioned after 45 days the over 500 US dollars items are discarded. My case is different from most cases. Complexed. This is shipping company looked like (which I never knew when purchased. It’s site looks like Rakuten shop .) I reside in California. So PayPal shipping address default is my home address. And first of all I wanted to be sent to my home in USA. After paid for merchant While I was on a site( witch I was thinking it’s RAKUTEN site but wasn’t. It was deviated from RAKUTEN. So I used same ID and pass word to log back in for shipping information to see. It didn’t log me in. I sent mail asking refund. This is before this company get my ordered items. The respond was rudely said in Japanese as In any reason of consumers refund request is not accepted. I couldn’t even know how much shipping.. next mail was I could change the address shipping info, the log in password was sent and once it used I was supposed to be able to change password. I changed address info to Japanese address and ph # I needed to change lastly, I needed to look for address book screen so I kept site and left the screen as is then try continually filling info,which was contact numbers But the site was closed and I needed log back in. Then I kept strong password stored in system so correct ID and correct password it was isn’t logging me in. This company is very strange. Making me consume time and frustrating. I could not log back in. Other than only when I purchased and the sent password only ones available. And while I was at the shipping info page, with USA my ph#yet on a screen, I tried to go next step to just see what is like , Then I could not go any where. By clicking anywhere anyway. This made me think this is fraud business. They have Japanese address with wrong phone number. But if they need to contact , they can always send me email. I highly suspect they just took my money and ditched. I am afraid that this company won’t refund and not shipping to the Japanese address... They never confirm Japanese address shipping info back to my mail address.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.