Issues with transfer

Ch1k3n
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, so here is what I would like to ask. Why is it that there is always a security issue when I’m trying to send my money I received for work to the exact same account that I’ve always been sending it to and for some reason this is a security threat each time. Does anyone else get that issue too? Or it just paypal being lazy and not wanting to help their own customers? I’ve called support and sent a message both of no help “we can’t help because we can’t control it” sort of excuse each time too. I would love to know why I can’t use my money that I worked for....especially at a time like this I didn’t get payed for a whole month and PayPal **bleep** me over with this security **bleep** In all honesty if they are so worried about security why don’t they ask for verification to log in not and not put a lock every time I try to transfer money. TLDR PayPal won’t give me my money because of a stupid security problem.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.