Issues trying to select 2 of 7 items for a refund (not delivered)

farmer6255
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I ordered 7 items from a business and only received 5 of the items. I havent had any success following up emails or telephone calls with the business, so I am looking to obtain a refund for the 2 items not received.

However when I go into the resolution centre, indicate I want a refund for some of the items from the order, I cant select one or two items when I click the check boxes? It selects all the items in the order when I click any of the check boxes against any individual item. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@farmer6255 

When you raise a dispute for items not received then the seller would win if they provided trackable proof of delivery.

So you need to open a dispute for item received but not as described ie insufficient quantity.

However IF you have to escalate to a claim the ONLY option paypal gives you is for you to return everything you received back to the seller for a full refund.

Paypal do not get involved in part returns or part refunds or chase the seller to send you the rest of your items.

If that happens then make sure you have activated this link although it may not work if you activated it after you made the transaction.

https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@farmer6255 

When you raise a dispute for items not received then the seller would win if they provided trackable proof of delivery.

So you need to open a dispute for item received but not as described ie insufficient quantity.

However IF you have to escalate to a claim the ONLY option paypal gives you is for you to return everything you received back to the seller for a full refund.

Paypal do not get involved in part returns or part refunds or chase the seller to send you the rest of your items.

If that happens then make sure you have activated this link although it may not work if you activated it after you made the transaction.

https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.