Issue with submitting unauthorized payment report

rklavins
Contributor
Contributor

At the start of this year I connect both Twitch and PayPal accounts for faster checkout and it did me no good. This morning I woke up to realize that I was deducted more than 300 EUR for Twitch subscriptions.

Firstly I contacted Twitch explaining the problem and then I went on to try and contact PayPal via email to inform about unauthorized payments. Before I did that, I read that I can submit a claim of unauthorized payments so I went on to do that. I selected one of the payments (out of a total of 32) then Report an issue, then I press on "report unauthorized activity" > "Report as Unauthorized" and next step is to check all of the transactions. I do that and next window shows up like this. In the text box I explain the problem with the payments I've checked and after that I press the big blue button which takes me to the next step "Password change". I also do that and continue. At the end I get this error message. An email comes in stating that "PayPal is reviving two transactions". I check my resolution center and I see that only 2 out of 32 transactions are being checked for unauthorized activity.

My question is - should I start one more complaint for unauthorized activity and check in other payments? Or will PayPal look into my other 30 payments which I've checked in the first complaint?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.