Issue with resolution center

clay19
Contributor
Contributor

Recently i won a case against a scammer and sent the item back. Time flied and now i waited for 2 Months to get my Money back. I wrote about 10 Times to the Customer Support but got no answer that provides me that i will get my money back.

Do you know if its possible that i wont see my Money again?

I have the Documents that i sended the Item Back and also a Signature of the Person that they colllected it.

Can you give me a feedback how long it took for you to get your Money back and what i should do from now on?

Greetings Clay

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@clay19 

Did you enter the tracking number in the resolution centre so paypal could see you returned the item AND does that tracking show the item as delivered back to the seller?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

clay19
Contributor
Contributor

of course i did. if u take the tracking number you can see it arrived. the status of the incident is waiting for sellers response. The Item arrived a month a go they just have to take a look at the tracking number. The Support is realy realy bad. they send me numbers and emails that dont't work.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@clay19 

ok, sorry I asked, telepathy is not one of my strong points and a lot of folks may NOT have done that hence the reason I asked.

But nevermind, I will refrain from further advice in case 'you have already done it'. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

clay19
Contributor
Contributor
No, my mistake, didn't mean to be so rude. I had contact with paypal via the chat but everything from the paypal side failed.
The person in the chat gave me several phone numbers that didn't work or even existed. I was told to upload the files which the agent could not download
later. Then I was asked to email the files to paypal, which gave me an automatic answer and referred to the resolution center.
Unfortunately I don't know yet whether I will see my money or not, because the agent hardly answered my questions.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.