Issue with Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

Cadiema
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hammock on March 15, 2020, from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd but I have not received it yet.

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

TiasPlaceNV
I spent $107 on products I never received and PayPal would not help resolve the issue!! 😡😡 Total scam artists that PayPal is supporting, bad form PayPal! 😡😡
Login to Me Too

Julie11901
New Community Member
I ordered something on 7-18-2020. No response. Can PayPal block transactions with this place?
Login to Me Too

Josefa1956
New Community Member
I ordered in June and a few days later IT was marked delivered and i never received. This is horrible!
Login to Me Too

Christinewperry
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a puzzle about a month ago and today a puzzle was delivered but it's the wrong puzzle and it doesn't say the company name on the package. The shipping address is from Indiana, not China. We didn't order any other puzzles so it seems like this must be the one, but it's wrong. No packing slip, no receipt - nothing. Very disappointed. and it was a very expensive puzzle - $40!

Login to Me Too

Simongibbs6
Contributor
Contributor

I too have had an issue with a jigsaw through Facebook. Ordered 2 musical theatre ones and two identical national park ones eventually arrived in a very battered state.  I have complained and will also try to obtain a refund from PayPal.  Not holding out much hope though 

Login to Me Too

Christinewperry
Contributor
Contributor

we ordered a puzzle with broadway musicals and received a puzzle with national parks. It came in about 3 weeks. very over priced at $35 + shipping, so I am not happy, but not sure I want to take the trouble to fight it.

Login to Me Too

dianne3181
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. I ordered three different happiness puzzles on July 22. Today I received 3 identical Broadway Musical puzzles. I have emailed the seller and submitted the problem to PayPal. 

If I don't have to ship them back to get my correct puzzles or refunds, I would be happy to send you one of my Broadway Musical puzzles.

Login to Me Too

Tania53
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Quilt Shop puzzle and received a National Park puzzle instead. Company not helpful and have just lodged with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Kaym34
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had exactly the same issue! So annoying. They must be making a fortune off of honest people
Login to Me Too

jakestorm
Contributor
Contributor
Today ( 4 Weeks after Return) we received the payment from PayPal... we wait 2 month for the delivery of a fraud/ fake product. Then we wait 1 Month again for the return. PayPal refund only after the complete return... I think they are (PayPal to) not respecting the german law... PayPal should refund direct because the seller didnt delivery the ordered article. Also its allowed as customer to destroy the different article.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.