Issue with Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

Cadiema
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hammock on March 15, 2020, from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd but I have not received it yet.

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

alison_D
New Community Member

Hi, I ordered a Hammock on 19 April for my grandsons birthday on 18 May.  I chased up the purchase 2 days before the birthday (by email sent to a personal looking email address which I found through paypall or on their website, I can't remember), and said that I no longer wanted it if it arrived late - no reply!.  Sent another email on 20 May to Shenzhen L T Ltd through the paypall website - again no reply!   The hammock finally arrived on 2 June  and I returned the package by recorded post on 4 June, reiterating it was too late and I wanted a full refund, to an address in Middlesex (TW15 1AX) which was on the outside of the package, along with a covering letter.  I also started a 'Case' with Paypall - no resolution yet, and I have noticed from the tracking number that the package has been 'redirected' by Hampton Delivery Office on 5 June.

This $39.00  'hammock' was a piece of flimsy man made fabric, with a webbing strap through which you looped the fabric to make a 'hook' to hang it from, along with a metal clip hook - to fix it to something else.  CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP - I could have made it better myself and probably will!

Login to Me Too

BHeritage
New Community Member

I ordered mine on 4/1/20 & received a confirmation email, but no shipping information.  I followed up with them on 4/15/20 and got this response "Hello there, Thanks for your mail.  Normally we will need some days to prepare a new order.  After sending items, it will arrive soon.  Hope you can be patient.  If you have any problems, just kindly contact us here."  I responded that if they "hope I can be patient, you'll need to provide more specific about processing time and delivery dates."  They then responded saying I'd receive the item in day, but provided a FEISZ tracking number that said the ship would leave on April 28, when I tried to follow up again about that discrepancy, the company stopped responding to me & I made a dispute with PayPal on 5/2/20.  I responded to all PayPal's questions and follow up questions, and the resolution center has pushed my estimated case resolution date twice now, fro[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  I'm very unhappy with how long PayPal is taking to resolve this.

Login to Me Too

HJ-V
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH BOTH PAYPAL & THE SHENZHEN LILUAN TRADING COMPANY. I MAY LEAVE PAYPAL OVER THE WAY THEY HAVE HANDLED THIS DISPUTE. CLEARLY THE COMPANY IS A FRAUD, SO MANY OF US HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM...BUT PAYPAL DOES NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN BUYER & SELLER...EVEN WHEN THERE IS CLEARLY A FRAUD. 

GOOD LUCK !! 

Login to Me Too

Tracey_B
New Community Member

I have had a hammock delivered today. The product is not suitable for the reason I bought it and I cannot allow my family to use it as it is dangerous. Please advise me how you will refund my money.

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

CWAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just started the resolution process with PayPal to refund for some puzzles that were incorrect. I’ve been offered full refund if I pay for shipping. Shipping can be refunded via PayPal as well.
Login to Me Too

karriga

Same exact problem here! Have been waiting since May to hear back from paypal about my refund. seeming like I will not be getting my money back. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Login to Me Too

Angrycust2020
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased clippers, paid for it through PayPal and they act like its not their problem. This company should have been cutting off from PayPal already the amount of products not delivered yet paid for. PayPal doesn't care because they make money our money from these bs transactions. I expect to be refunded are the partners stealing people's money?
Login to Me Too

ksm195
Contributor
Contributor

Tried to file a claim/dispute and paypal kept "transfering me" to someone to file and then just never again responding. happened several times. Would love to file a dispute about this fraudulent charge but paypal won't even let me do that. ridiculous. 

Login to Me Too

jakestorm
Contributor
Contributor

we raised a case by paypal after 2 Months. Between the case we received the order.

It was a complete different product. Other color and poor quality.... so we changed the case type.

Paypal is ignoring the german law and we have to send the package back to china (refound possible).

we got a cryptic adress for the return (not useable).

Paypal did not a  good job... like the seller 🙂

Login to Me Too

Ineedarefund621
New Community Member
I would like to talk to someone in the PayPal office for a refund on an item I have not received from the Shenzhen Trading company. With all of these complaints why is PayPal still allowing its customers to do business with Shenzhen with no red flags or warnings. I need a call from the office. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.