Issue with PayPal

Rdarling82
New Community Member
Has anyone had an issue with claims not being resolved? I purchased something months ago and it turned out to be a scam. I placed a claim with PayPal that I never received the product but they’ve pushed the expected resolution date back 7 times. I tried emailing them with no response and when I call it says no one is there to answer. I am so frustrated at this point and wonder if others are experiencing the same problem?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

goellerhorst
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Problem with a Seller and PayPal for Closing My Complaint with a Seller, without Hearing my Explanation .

the Seller Mailed me 2   (two) USPS Tracking Numbers  :

# 1 was to a Different City in Ohio with the same Name 

#2   was to my City , with a Different Name  and Address , I Checked with USPS 

So I assume the Seller is a FRAUD and PAYPAL is condone it

Login to Me Too

Batn1970
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 cases:

1/ PP-D-72707895 (0[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]: the case was denied by Paypal without investigation that the shipment was delivered to other address not my address. all Paypal did is that they sent me the tracking number from seller with status DELIVERED and they close the case. They did not investigate if the address is right or wrong. I have not received the item I ordered now.

2/ PP-D-82182419 (8/18/20 amount $118.72): the shipment was delivered mostly 1 month late. I have informed the seller my rejection to this shipment. The seller agreed to send me return lablel for this shipment.

but, Paypal denined my case because they saw the status DELIVERED and they never took any further investigation or asked me any question about the case before they make final decision.

I WILL NEVER TRUST PAYPAL AGAIN. THEY WON'T BE BACKING ME WHEN I NEED THEY HELP.

Login to Me Too

goellerhorst
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL closed my Case without Listening to my End of the Story , the Seller is a Fraud and Scammer to get Tracking Numbers from the USPS and falsifying to my Account  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.