Isaac Berryhill

IsaacBerryhill
New Community Member
Hi, recently 4 days ago my paypal was permanently restricted, and it breaks my heart because my paypal was strictly use for receiving payments from my wife late parents to get her home. She is currently overseas fighting for our country and now we have no way to transfer money to my paypal account and then transfer it into bitcoin. My wife and kids missed out on Christmas together, I explain to a representative why did this happen )? He reply he doesn't have the answers and his manger can't even help me I'm asking the community of paypal please unrestrict my PayPal so I can get my wife home, please have a heart The payments this website received are legitimate please help Please I'm begging you all I have no other way to receive and send money to my wife Thank you for reading this
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IsaacBerryhill 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.