Is this site <Removed>

ThunderNuts
Contributor
Contributor

Checking to see if siniremi.com is a legit site because I tried to email them and my mail was returned. Thank you for any help on this

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Geolast
New Community Member
I guess I probably will have to cancel my payment to the site
Login to Me Too

Silverstste69
New Community Member

Why l New l will buy in <Removed> but is good or no compani

Login to Me Too

Ladonnamarieall
New Community Member
Siniremi is NOT LEGIT
Login to Me Too

marchboy54
Contributor
Contributor

I honestly wish you good luck with getting a refund for the purchase, however I seriously doubt that.

This "merchant" is submitting misleading information and PayPal, in spite of the red flags, is failing to properly investigate the transaction. At least in my case!

Login to Me Too

marchboy54
Contributor
Contributor

siniremi.com is not legit!

ACE WILLIAMSON the name under which the so called sells are made is a merchant misleading potential buyers but the sad thing is that the Resolution Center of PAYPAL as well as Capital One's my credit card company were presented fake "proof of delivery" which in turn they accepted even though a novice let alone an investigator with the above mentioned companies, could have seen that some elements of this transaction were let's say questionable.

I purchased or so I thought, a large screen Samsung smart tv, I entered this transaction in good faith (it seems that I was the only one) on 07.12.2020.

The charge went through and the same night I received the "shipped" message and a tracking number. Upon checking the tracking number I noticed that the purchase matching that number was made on 07.07.2020 and delivered on 07.11.2020???, one day before I even knew that siniremi.com existed and making thew stupid decision of buying from them, to ... a mail box in a my area code. There was no mentioning of my name anywhere on that tracking report. I tried to get in touch with the seller just like other people on this forum mentioned but , surprise, the email address in the add was not good. I opened a claim with PAYPAL , and soon after a new tracking number was sent to me, this time shipment created on 07.13.2020 and delivered on 07.18.2020 to ... someone in my area code. Again no mentioning of my name or address on that tracking report.

To make long story short, PAYPAL's Resolution Center as well as the one from my credit card (convinced by PAYPAL) found for the seller who somehow in spite of the two issued tracking numbers from two different states. I simple check with the USPS would have revealed that the tracking numbers were legit, they were sent to two different addresses in my area code but not to me. Furthermore they were two small packages not a large screen tv, sent by other sellers not associated with ACE WILLIAMSON. I took the time and checked with the Postmaster at  my USPS office and I am in the possession evidence that the "proof of delivery"  submitted by the seller is misleading. What is scary is the fact that this merchant, has access to USPS information namely tracking numbers. I made the purchase because of the PAYPAL association thinking that if anything goes wrong I was protected. Boy, was I wrong!  Neither PAYPAL or Capital One gave me the opportunity to present my case and evidence and also acted as if this was a singular case something that you all know is not. Is not the $99.00 that now I have to pay back, since I lost a lot more than that in my life, but the fact that I appear as a dishonest person for requesting a refund after receiving, mind you, not one but two packages, LOL. So, beware

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.