Is this disputable??

Kajikev
New Community Member
I recently bought some clothing from someone and paid via PayPal. I forgot to put my address in the notes section like the seller asked, and contacted them via twitter to give them the information. They said they wrote it down and would send the package there. Fast forward two weeks, and it turns out that they sent the package to the address associated with my PayPal. I didn’t realize that sellers had access to this information and didn’t know that it had to be updated separately from my preferred shipping address when I use PayPal to check out on other sites. If I end up not being able to get the package from my old landlord (we parted on harsh terms because of how he treated his fiancée) and the seller refuses to give me a refund, is this payment disputable?? I know they technically sent it to the right address according to PayPal, so this mistake is partially my fault and could make the dispute null and void even though I gave the seller the correct address (and have screenshots) Thank you!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.