Is this buyer try to scam me

jrb712
Contributor
Contributor

In 13-10-2020 at 10;40pm, i have a payments from my buyer. He pay me the money to buy my product. Yesterday in 14-10-2020, i message him to asking him the address 1 more time to make sure before i shipped the item for him.

in 15-10-2020 after i shipped the items for him, he message me and asking me about shipped the items. I said im already shipped for you but the tracking number was not update on website of courier. I tell him can you wait 1 day, i think the website got the problem maybe they will update the tracking number soon for you. He dont listen to me and told me im a scammer. After that he open the dispute on paypal with the reason the items was not received.

I message for him to asking why did he do that, because im from vietnam and he come from canada. At least he need to wait a few more days to get the items. But he do that, he opening the dispute and said that im a scammer. 
what should i do right now ??? 
I believed he try to scam me, after he pay the money and i shipped the item. He opening the dispute to claim the money back 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.