Is this a possible scam??

joshhflowers
New Community Member

I sold some shoes to somebody on Ebay and the address they provided is followed: 

<edited>

The address above takes me to the middle of two businesses and is not residential.  I also have never seen a spam of letters between the address and city, state.  

The buyer also sent me a message saying "Please deliver the goods as soon as possible,pack it well, double boxes. I like the perfect shoebox. Thank you." This caught my eye because last month, a buyer on Grailed sent me almost the exact same message and was also from Delaware. This buyer was a scammer who hacked into someone's paypal account.  

The paypal money is already in my account and it is not on hold.  The address is also confirmed. Should i be worried about going through with the transaction or should i refund the money and not deal with it.  The buyer's Ebay account was also made in July 1, 2020 but has a feedback rating from June 29, 2020 which also doesnt make any sense.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.