Is this Aatrox.shop a bogus company?

Waz543
Contributor
Contributor

Reason asking is that I had previously "purchased" the same portable LED monitor from a different company.

But they sent a plastic magnifying glass. Went to Paypal to complain and after some ding dong here and there, I got my money back.

Just becareful.

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

skipshot45
Contributor
Contributor

you HAVE to raise a dispute through Paypal so they are made aware of this scam company and they can STOP them opening shops and stealing from people

PLEASE raise a case through paypal it will help everyone that has been robbed so far

Login to Me Too

TJ2020
I have had the same issue Diamodis Technology Limited sent me two refillable plastic water bottles in stead of adjustable weights tried to get a refund but PayPal agreed on me returning the item before I can get a refund the return shipping cost the same amount as the product I was supposed to purchase. Either I return the item and pay $31 for shipping to HongKong or keep the item and loose $31.50. Facebook are to blame partially as they do not verify Facebook Sellers so people from China are ripping people off left right and centre. At least eBay take some responsibility for protecting there customer. Stay away from this company and share this and let everyone know.
Login to Me Too

skipshot45
Contributor
Contributor

I have raised cases with Paypal but now starting to worry I have lost £160 to these lying thieves 😞

I bought products from their sister website SUMMERSPRAY.STORE which is another front for aatrox.shop aka Diamodis Technology

What I want to know is why paypal still allows these scammers to trade on their platform after all these complaints??

Login to Me Too

greenibandit58
Contributor
Contributor

They are a total scam. They also go under different names such as AATROX.VIP. I believe they change their web address as soon as they are found out. They should be reported on instagram as well. I ordered a pull up bar sent me a bungee cord and then im stuck with mailing that stupid cord back to them at some address in China before paypal will refund me. Paypal please take note. These guys are scamming people then offering a partial refund back and then are having us send stuff back to china when they claim they are a US company. I would really like to talk to a Paypal Customer Rep Manager because I have sent my bungee cord back and I expect a full refund and shipping fees refund too. They need to be blocked from using paypal!!!

Login to Me Too

Dorian8

I seem to have the same problem with Aatrox.vip
I've ordered a cat treadmill and haven't heard from them anymore
My payment treu Pypal was with a creditcard and I'm not giving the CC company permission to pay so no loss for me Only the hassel

Login to Me Too

doraemon1016

Same here. Couple months ago, I ordered a foldable electronic piano for $30 and they sent me a laminated paper piano keyboard and trying to offer me $15 for partial refund, this is ridiculously unacceptable and i think we all should do the same report to Paypal and authorities. Because you do not want companies such as to make money like this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.