Is this Aatrox.shop a bogus company?

Waz543
Contributor
Contributor

Reason asking is that I had previously "purchased" the same portable LED monitor from a different company.

But they sent a plastic magnifying glass. Went to Paypal to complain and after some ding dong here and there, I got my money back.

Just becareful.

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Berwyn
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 adjustable dumbbells...i got i resistance band. Have started a case with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Khalid73
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. It's a scam. I've also escalated too Paypal (I only ordered it as payment via Paypal was an option and I trust Paypal). Ordered some dumbbells, paid extra for faster shipping. Quoted 5 -7 days, a month later a cheap $2 resistance band arrived. Sent an email to the seller and got the following response (looks like they are just hoping most people take the 50% refund so they return $20 for sending a $2 product out and pocket the remaining $20 as 'profit'). Paypal should ban this seller from using their platform to scam people! I'm not taking up their 'generous offer' to keep half my money... Heres their laughable email response: 

Dear Customer,

Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time.

I'm sorry to hear that you are very dissatisfied with the product you received. In order to express our sincere apologies and reduce your losses, we hope to refund 50% of your total order as compensation. can you accept it?

If you cannot accept the compensation I provide and want a full refund, you need to return our product. However, returning the product to China can be cumbersome, requires you to spend a lot of time and effort waiting for the refund, and you must ensure that the returned  product is not damaged in order to receive a full refund.

If you agree with my proposal, I can pay you immediately. Hope you consider my suggestion.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day. good luck!

Login to Me Too

Donk82
New Community Member
Hi this email is exactly word for word the response I got after ordering a smartphone I was sent a cheap flexible keyboard so I refused there generous(not) offer and have escalated it further.
Login to Me Too

johnseymour
New Community Member

ordered a OV 10 Bronco 70" RC plane , got a 2 inch long trinket shaped like a plane.

Paypal DENIED my Dispute and I can't get any responce from Paypal or the seller

What do I do now

Login to Me Too

skipshot45
Contributor
Contributor

i'm in the same situation. report them directly to paypal. they are registered as diamodis technology

Login to Me Too

Daimer

I got the same took it up with PayPal and they ruled in favour of aatrox lost $50 but now always check where some is before I buy anything and don’t buy anything from China. I thought it would be safe with PayPal but I was wrong. You live and learn.

Login to Me Too

greenibandit58
Contributor
Contributor
Luckily PayPal ruled in my favor but I had to mail the fake item back to China. If all fails contact your bank and report a fraudulent purchase. They should step in and refund you back the money. Scamming **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Roystan88
New Community Member

exactly what happened with me

Login to Me Too

Khalid73
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal have found in my favour (I raised a case) and refunded the money (that was taken from me fraudulently in my opinion) from the seller. Hopefully Paypal will ban Diamodis Technology Limited from using their platform to cheat people, well done PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.