Is there a dispute center email address?

JeKo242
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys,

Question summed up: Is there an email address to ask a question only they would know?

Got stuck in an endless loop of robots trying to simply find an email address or a chat session to ask how to find out if I have an account with a balance below 0 from about 20 years ago.

My issue is that I was trying to link any of my 3 bank accounts and EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. said cannot link bank at this time.  I thought well hey... one dude was dishonest with me on E-bay when I was a teenager and I can't remember if I paid them back for his lie or not.  It doesn't show up on this account and all other emails have since been deleted.  If anyone knows what to do please help!

Thank you,

Jeremy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @JeKo242 and welcome, 

If you are having trouble adding your bank accounts and wondering if you may have an old account with open issues on it then the best option would be to call us. This way we can run a search on the bank information you are trying to add which will allow us to locate any old accounts that were associated with this information. To call us just click on the "Help" section at the bottom of any PayPal page and choose the "call us" option. 

I hope this helps answer your question, 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @JeKo242 and welcome, 

If you are having trouble adding your bank accounts and wondering if you may have an old account with open issues on it then the best option would be to call us. This way we can run a search on the bank information you are trying to add which will allow us to locate any old accounts that were associated with this information. To call us just click on the "Help" section at the bottom of any PayPal page and choose the "call us" option. 

I hope this helps answer your question, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

JeKo242
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying! @PayPal_paula 

I guess it turns out that function was just down yesterday and it wasn't telling me so.  I tried calling today and it's adding them no problem during business hours.  Maybe there was some site maintenance.

That chat robot for the "leave us a message" option when it's after hours could really use some work, not sure if you've had the pleasure of interacting with it...  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.