Is there ANY way to contact corporate or anyone who actually UNDERSTANDS anything??

daveflan
New Community Member

I know PayPal may have limited customer service right now, but oh my God, it is so bad that I swear I will never do business with this company again.  Is there NO way to contact their corporate offices or specific departments?? When I used online messaging, I get responses from people who have no clue how to help me and tell me they can't put me through to anyone else who can.  Half of them don't even comprehend what I'm telling them.  I just tried calling and was connected with a girl in the Philippines who just repeated the same stuff the online people did.  PayPal put over $3000 on hold because of a chargeback that was in error, sent to them by the credit card company of a payee.  The payee called the bank and got the error corrected.  The credit card company reversed the chargebacks and sent funds back to PayPal on the 19th.  I talked to the bank and they said that there's nothing left for them to do - and that the funds are with PayPal now.  But what do these people with PayPal tell me?  They have no record of anything.  They're "still waiting" on the bank - which they are not!  Yet I can't talk to anyone who can help me.  I'm SO FRUSTRATED and ANGRY.  Why the hell does PayPal, which has become a huge company, not have halfway decent customer service?  Why can't I call into their corporate office to get this straightened out?  It infuriates me!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.