jmp1952
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone shopped on whlshop.com?  Is it legit or a scam?   whlshop.com

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jmp1952,

Thank you for your post! I can respect how you would want to learn more about a merchant before buying. Some great resources for this would be to do a web search on a search engine such as Google or Yahoo or Bing, etc. to see if there are any reviews or complaints about the merchant. Keep in mind that complaints don't always tell the entire story, but seeing them can help you make an informed decision. 

To learn about the Buyer Protection that PayPal offers, please take a look at this article. It will help you understand how best to stay protected when purchasing.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Flash48
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I believe it is. I purchased a car from them and received a tiny pre cut sheet metal product, see photo. It measures about 10cm x 20cm.

It is not what is shown in the website video, in fact I’m not sure what the name of the website is, WHLSHOP or RNQSHOP?

I saw this advertised on Facebook and am very sceptical of all ads.

Login to Me Too

jlongerbone
New Community Member

Absolutely.  A "bait and switch" operation.  Advertised product is nothing like the product eventually sent.   Avoid at all costs and if you've been suckered, report to state and federal authorities.

Login to Me Too

pierre0095
New Community Member

même "aventure" que Flash48" un modele de jeep willys de 15kg avec batterie se transforme en Jeep miniature pour enfant de 60gr...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.