Is paypal together with chinese scammers? Please help me!

Slasher2020
New Community Member

Hello all

I have started a disupte overpayl over an item that I bought in a UK store but was actually from China. Netherless to say that the time was not waht i ordered. Seller keeps trying to accept me a small refund instead of sending the time back. They always do this. I was checking online reviews of this site today and all people described this modus operandi. What schock me is that most people said Paypal did not resolve the transaction on their favour and therefore they lost all the money. How can this be possible when you find some much information about this scammers on the web?

Does paypal not care about this?

I tried to contact them to provide them this info on the dispute but is impossible. Also I found out there is no single way to contact a customer service. I am extremely dissapointed. Does anyone have experience or an idea on how to deal with this?

I do not want to loose my money.

Thanks

C

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Boo22
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same has happened to me. The lack of protection for buyers is completely shocking. The item I was sent is a piece of tat and not at all what was advertised. Upon searching the internet I can see lots of people have fallen victim to this fraud. Yet PayPal do nothing and expect me to return it to China at my own cost!! Ive lost my trust in PayPal completely.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.