Is it fair to be frustrated?

VetaXavier
New Community Member
Apparently Paypal can block your transactions but show no record of it for you or your customer service rep. Seems sketchy to me, very frustrating.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

korcte
Contributor
Contributor

My problem with PayPal when you have a problem how do you get in touch with someone. Has any one tried to type in that little line they give you to send a message. It is not a live chat you send a message and they expect you to sit in front of your computer and wait for a reply. I was returning an Item and they asked for a tracking number to show that I actually did return it. I sent them a file on the 7 DEC 2020 which included my purchase confirmation (which clearly showed I got ripped off on the item) Case ID, transaction date and copy of my postal return complete with tracking number. The email stated if I didn't send it by 9 DEC 2020 my claim would be denied. Today 9 DEC 2020 I get an email stating that my claim has been denied. Really!!!!  I will never use PayPal again. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.