Is this a scam?

Kostova83
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I'm a beginner freelance. On a platform I got into a project. The application was given only by mail. After I wrote to the email I was told that there is a refundable purchase fee for their platform. I paid the amount. A second sum came out of it. There followed a third, which was the last of them. After the payment they told me to leave my account and in 4 minutes to get in. The money should be in my PayPal account. I did it, but there was no money after I got in. I asked for a fourth amount, which I could not pay through PayPal because of a limitation from my bank. I tried to pay in another way, the money was withdrawn from my account, but the transaction was denied. I received an answer that they will be refunded to my account, but those paid through PayPal do not get back from the account I paid them for. I want to finish the procedure with the last translation. After I told them that I had no money in my bill, they demanded a different amount of money.
Please ask for an opinion. It seems to me to be a scam.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.