Is cheddras.club a legit website

Taddhutch25
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I just purchased a tv off this website but I have a feeling it was a scam I saw a great deal and acted to quickly and I think I’m going to regret it. The website had a Paypal checkout option witch made me think that it was legit but the phone Number. For costumer service isn’t in service. And the Support email is a hotmail email as well. How do I find out if it is a legit websites or if I was scammed I can’t find any info on the internet.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Taddhutch25 

Thanks for posting!

As we don't have any means to check the validity of a seller but if this transaction was paid through PayPal, I am glad to inform you that we offer coverage for a buyer when an item isn’t received or if received but significantly not as described.

For your reference, please click the link/s below.

I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute? 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.