Is anyone having issues with getting PayPal to answer questions concerning limitation?

DeeDee019
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having a issue with money that a friend sent to my account.  They sent the first money as e-checks and PayPal put a limitation on my account.  I provided them the information that they requested a week ago and the limitation are still on the account and the money is still in a pending status.  The friend was told that they money should be available to me now and it isn't.  The friend then sent me some additional money not as an e-check and PayPal shows that money in my available balance.  However, when I try to send the money to my bank account which is listed on my PayPal account and has been confirmed their system gives me a message that says "Sorry can process"  I have tried calling only to get PayPal message that tells you that you have to go online and message them.  I messaged them this morning at 7:57am EST and have been waiting.  I then created a new message at 11:15am EST it is now 3:31 pm EST and no contact what so ever has been received from PayPal. I have also sent the support and the service departments an email and they have not responded to those messages either.  

However, it's really great that they can responded to me if I log in to my account on my phone or my tablet telling me that my account has been logged into and if it wasn't me I should change my password.     HELP!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!!  What can I do????????

Diane

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.