Is PayPal taking advantage of me?

Ajverga
New Community Member

I am new to PayPal, but not new to e-commerce. Before PayPal, and for 6 years or so, I used Payeezy to process credit card transactions. My business is simple, I have one product, that is it. I switched to better serve my customers outside of US. Otherwise, I had no issues or complaints. Everything changed after the very easy inception process into PayPal. After I was in, and disconnected Payeezy, things changed. First, can’t get ahold of anyone that can address whatever issues PayPal creates to keep my money from flowing. They arbitrarily will say they need more information, and freeze whatever money is in your system. My cash flow is seriously affected because of this. If I don’t have cash, I can’t buy, and if I can’t buy, I do not have product to sell. Meantime, PayPal has my money to do as they please. Money makes money, so I know why they like to keep other people’s money. So this cycle has continued for over a month now. I respond to their request for information promptly, then everything is fine. A few days later, something else comes up. It amounts to busy work, I have no time for. But they have your money sequestered, and are not compensating you for keeping it. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.