Is PayPal colluding with internet scamsters

ashok527
New Community Member

Dear Sir, I trusted you and your one of your vendor has cheated me, and you are making no effort to help me. I have no other option left but to file a criminal case under Indian cyber law for colluding with a fraudster who is conducting open scam of cheating customers. You have clearly stated For physical goods: • The seller must ship the item to the address on the Transaction Details page. • Seller must provide proof of shipment, proof of delivery, or signed delivery confirmation where applicable. When I am again and again telling you this seller Dotzero Pte Ltd (Buddhapowerstore) has not delivered what they promised. On their website, they have given USA address, and you have categorically stated that "The recipient of this payment is verified and is located outside of the US." READ WHAT CUSTOMER IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION Buddha Power is rated "Poor" with 1.8 / 5 on Trustpilot Buddha Power is rated "Poor" with 1.8 / 5 on Trustpilot. Buddha Power is rated "Poor" with 1.8 / 5 on Trustpilot. Do you agree with Buddha Power's TrustScore? Voice your opinion today and hear what 188 customers have already s... https://www.bbb.org/us/de/newark/profile/online-retailer/squalet-inc-0251-92010711/complaints The whole world is screaming that they are a big scamster and an organization of your repute is defending them, or are you also colluding with them? This matter if not resolved I will ensure that home ministry and telecom ministry of the government of India, the cyber cell of India, USA and Singapore to investigate this scam Ironically, this is your message. NEVER WORRY WITH PAYPAL. SAFE HAI Whether you’re an individual or a business, our policies are designed to ensure that sending and receiving payments is simple and more secure. Now shop or sell beyond borders with confidence. We take our customers’ security very seriously at PayPal. Are you living up to your promise?? Regards 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ashok527 

Send that to customer services, nothing to do with anyone on here.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FL23
Contributor
Contributor

We really have to do something about them, Dotzero Ltd. This company is a totally BS scammer, who is playing a mind game with their clients. What bothers me most is that they sell so-called "spiritual goods" during the pandemic while tons of people are suffering from tremendous stress. Paypal is not doing anything about them. We seriously should go for the class action again Dotzero Ltd and Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Jestina1960
Contributor
Contributor
I send for a realistic doll 17 of june they took out of my account £39 98 an I have not resive it what can you do about it. It's my money or the doll I send for how can you rob from people like that we have to work so hard for to get our pay an you daylight rob us of our money god will deal with you carma will get you all
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.