Is PayPal Albania racist or just their Employees are just theives

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor
For sensitivity Reason I cannot share all details here. But I want to ask the community about the racist nature of PayPal. PayPal doesn't work in Ghana, but the owner of this account has business in South Africa and registered a PayPal there. He returned to Ghana and when he logged in, his account had been "shifted" to Albania. They then stole his money by telling him to upload his documents. When he uploaded his business documention in South Africa, his account was banned and money stolen by PayPal Albania company. Their reason was that "PayPal is not in Ghana, meanwhile the Only documention that proves he's a Ghanaian is his Ghanaian passport.. So I want to to know, is it a crime to be Ghanaian? Will PayPal ban me if I travel to the US as a Ghanaian and make a PayPal with my address whilst there? Is PayPal's ban racist in nature?? Is Albania that racist or they simply wanted to steal the money? What happened after that is a bit sensitive and I don't wanna go into it.. the User is currently in hospital. All your replies are welcome, and will help in this evaluation of PayPal
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor

this troll again?? 

FYI,

I am undercover and we are investigating the attempted suicide of the owner of this account due to his stolen money FROM PAYPAL EMPLOYEES blocking his account.. 

He lived in south Africa and made a PayPal there! else it would have been approved for him to make 1000s of dollars worth of transactions..

PAYPAL employees brought back the verification when he visited Ghana, and immediately closed his account and stole up to maybe 4000$ in locked funds..

The owner then attempted suicide and luckily didn't succeed..

Your business practices are closely being monitored by Ghanaian authorities and you will be brought to book if they use these stolen funds to pay your trolls.

When you don't want to do business with someone, YOU DO NOT KEEP THEIR MONEY!!!  You Return it AFTER you block it.

He didn't commit a crime, he simply VISITED a country YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH...  So you are supposed to return his money in all his accounts..

NOT TO STEAL IT after 2 years and etc

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheyStoleMyCash 

What part of you can't use paypal in Ghana and its against paypal rules to use another countries paypal account did you not understand in your other duplicate posts?

And paypal can't shift accounts, if your account is registered in Albania then you must have opened an Albanian account.

If you had a South African account then you would need to be living in South Africa and using the account in South Africa and NOT in another country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor

this troll again?? 

FYI,

I am undercover and we are investigating the attempted suicide of the owner of this account due to his stolen money FROM PAYPAL EMPLOYEES blocking his account.. 

He lived in south Africa and made a PayPal there! else it would have been approved for him to make 1000s of dollars worth of transactions..

PAYPAL employees brought back the verification when he visited Ghana, and immediately closed his account and stole up to maybe 4000$ in locked funds..

The owner then attempted suicide and luckily didn't succeed..

Your business practices are closely being monitored by Ghanaian authorities and you will be brought to book if they use these stolen funds to pay your trolls.

When you don't want to do business with someone, YOU DO NOT KEEP THEIR MONEY!!!  You Return it AFTER you block it.

He didn't commit a crime, he simply VISITED a country YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH...  So you are supposed to return his money in all his accounts..

NOT TO STEAL IT after 2 years and etc

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheyStoleMyCash 

😂 🤣 what a load of rubbish.

Undercover 😀

Some folks just don't understand RULES of a site that they use.   🤔

Bye again, seems you are still banned.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Iamjob1
New Community Member
I do not know about the race thing but either race they r theifs they have had 150 dollars of my money put on hold for ,180days.i was told I would get an email or text giving instructions on how to revive my money .2 yrs later I still have not t received anything of any kind I lost my house over this money that was due for rent, so this company is a pack of crooks.i would like my money NOWWW
Login to Me Too

TheyStoleMyCash
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly.. they stole my 50 dollars.. it's over 3 years now.. They are damn crooks and RACISTS too.. they think all Africans are theives... When I got mine from my hard work on envato codecanyon
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.