Is Choulioshop a valid company

cougarsfc10
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone made any purchases from Choulioshop?? I made a purchase from Choulioshop for a Miter Saw and have not heard from them at all..  I sent an email to  their contact person requesting order status but I have yet to hear from them so I decided to log back into Shoulioshop just to see if there was any updates and all of a sudden my login credentials don't work.. I sent a password request and they claim an email with a new password was sent to my email but I have yet to receive anything.. also the original email from Choulioshop is no longer in me inbox.. it just disappeared.. the only trail to this transaction is my PayPal and credit card receipt..

Has anyone else had this problem with these folks and what should I do??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

bsmvp
Contributor
Contributor

also looking for assistance. same thing happened to me. Now I get a notice that item was shipped.  no contact, nothing.  On line search shows this company to be a scam .. hoping the paypal dispute I filed ends correctly.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36
Solved

bsmvp
Contributor
Contributor

also looking for assistance. same thing happened to me. Now I get a notice that item was shipped.  no contact, nothing.  On line search shows this company to be a scam .. hoping the paypal dispute I filed ends correctly.

Login to Me Too

cougarsfc10
Contributor
Contributor
After this post I received alleged shipping and arrival date of May 15th.. will see what happens
Login to Me Too

angeliquemnc
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a marine radio, emailed for a shipping tracking number and received one. Received the package today and it was a flat, yellow plastic thing with a letter "b" on it. I don't know what it is. I emailed the shipper on the email, but no response. The PayPal confirmation number i was given says its invalid. And there is nothing on my PayPal account. So I'm not sure PayPal can even support me. But I know my bank will. I've notified the BBB and the Attorney Generals office. This isn't ok.
Login to Me Too

cougarsfc10
Contributor
Contributor
The piece I got has an M on it.. PayPal doesn’t seem to be interested in helping in this situation.. going to talk to the BBB and see what they can do..
Login to Me Too

SALMIA
New Community Member

I tried ordering a bike and received nothing. The site is Fraudulent and they send shipping confirmation of an envelope with garbage in it. Paypal should eliminate ties from this site.

Login to Me Too

cougarsfc10
Contributor
Contributor
My package arrived today.. just like you said a small envelope with a piece of plastic in it.. Maybe we should sue PayPal along with this Choulioshop people for fraud.. PayPal assures is this company was credible but here we are with a piece of plastic.. they won’t let me put to persons name that I paid on here so that makes them an accomplice because they are not allowing us to warn people about this renyv guy
Login to Me Too

rrawlings
New Community Member

I purchased a bike from this company and received a plastic piece of crap in the mail... definitely not a bike. Paypal declined my request for refund. And of course they do not have anyone answering calls because of the pandemic. It's a complete scam. Now the website I was going to, to check status does not work. Has anyone else gotten resolution or a refund from paypal?

Login to Me Too

Khether
Contributor
Contributor
I had same problem, tried contacting paypal thru messaging and have not heard a word. Their resolution was for me to return item and then I would get my refund 🥴 the address for return is in all Chinese. I have contacted my bank and I have to fill out report to try and get refunded which is hard to do over the phone since you can’t go into the bank right during this pandemic. Have been trying with paypal for over a week. So frustrated and will never use paypal again.
Login to Me Too

Tonyg8906
Contributor
Contributor
Ive ordered a item from this website and received no information about my order but the money was taken from my account then all a sudden I cannot acess the website or contact the seller.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.