$299.00
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @MRSA2020 

I hope you are doing well.

Re: have you already filed a dispute against the merchant for having an invalid tracking attached to your item? If you haven't, please do so as it can be filed as "Item not received."

I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute? 

You can also have it escalated to a claim since your seller is not responding despite of your million efforts.

How do I escalate a dispute to a claim? 

I hope this helps.

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe! ☺

Login to Me Too

MRSA2020
Contributor
Contributor
Yes filed dispute as soon as I found out that tracking # item not sent to me. Buy since vendor sent PayPal verification of same tracking# attached to my order they denied and closed my claim. Per PayPal policy cannot refile on closed claim. I’ve have been in contact with you and others in the chat room. I have sent copies from UPS as evidence that I never received package. I sent UPS email address attached to my order since UPS had been in contact with vendor. The email from order did not match theirs. So at a loss as to not recourse.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.