Invalid Tracking information

pedroemedina
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a case for an item not received for which tracking information was provided and such tracking shows the item has not yet shipped. Yet the outcome of paypal is not in my favor. What can I do? The item will never arrive with the tracking provided!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @pedroemedina I know that you just wanted to receive the item that you paid for. This could be really frustrating if the tracking number shows invalid. I apologize if your case didn't turn on your favor. When you said it will never deliver or arrive using that tracking number,is it because that number is not existing?Also,can you please check the email that you received from PayPal. The denial reason should be stated there. I am looking forward for your response so we can proceed to the next step. If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

pedroemedina
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @bellah_24 and thank you for your prompt response.  The resolution read as follows:  

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.  We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-60478155

The tracking information provided by the supplier was the following:  LW559198338CN

It now appears as delivered May 12, 2020...

Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @pedroemedina thank you for giving me an update.Yes,I can see it shows delivered May 12,2020. Have you not received it yet? If we're denying your case because seller provided the tracking number, therefore the proof of delivery requirement was met by the seller. If you still don't have the item please contact USPS and obtain a proof stating that it wasn't delivered to your address. Once you have that proof, you can reach us by choosing the available option in "Contact" page on our website. A customer service will help you in filing an appeal along with a new document.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.