Intex Authorized Reseller

LORIWARN
Contributor
Contributor

Is the website Intex Authorized Reseller legit? Only contact info is a an email which is being returned with the message "permanent error. There is no phone number etc. The funds came out of my account as Jennifer <removed>. Does anyone know what is up with this website? I screen shorted everything.

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

Shar58
New Community Member

I think it was a scam. I had the same problem. I ordered last Sunday and our pool never came. When I put in the tracker number it takes me to the USPS and it only had things that I had already received. I hope we can get our money back. I did not know that PayPal allowed scammers on there site. Another reason I do not like PayPal.

Login to Me Too

carlavan56
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem with Intex Authorized Reseller.  I put a claim into PayPal and the resolution came back in favor of the seller because they provided a valid tracking number. The tracking number showed it was delivered on June 21, 2020, weird because I ordered the pool on June 22, 2020. Don’t know how they got a tracking number to show it was delivered before I ordered.  This company is a scam. I disputed the claim and showed proof that I hadn’t received the item, and it was ordered after the tracking number said it was delivered. Call the resolution number to help with your cases.  It’s not fair that this company is taking advantage of people who just want to get something for their children to play with this summer.   I told the person who help me the name of the company and that they have many different people with different emails to contact.   I never got a response from any of the 3 people I tried to contact.  Please be aware of this company.  Not a true company. 

Login to Me Too

Capthuggyface
New Community Member

I just filed a dispute with my credit card company. Same situation. I received tracking for an item that was supposedly delivered to my home a day before I even made the purchase. 😞

Login to Me Too

rusty22
Contributor
Contributor
I just went from disbute to claim through paypal today. if i get a denial from paypal i will file claim from visa i used for purchase.
Login to Me Too

Suzie81
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently going through the same thing I'm fighting with paypal because the seller sent them a tracking numbee that states it's been delivered, which makes no sense because the tracking info says it was delivered 3 days before I even purchased it, I really hope paypal looks into that and i get a refund. Anyone here been successful with getting they're money back from them?
Login to Me Too

rusty22
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet, waiting on paypal answer, if not I'm going to ask visa i used to cover it, good luck.
Login to Me Too

rusty22
Contributor
Contributor
I got my case settled by paypal in my favor, my credit card is being refunded $104 from intex pool resaler scam, good luck to all on same subject
Login to Me Too

rusty22
Contributor
Contributor
Just Got my favorable decision back from paypal, getting refund on intex pool scam
Login to Me Too

Jsk40
Contributor
Contributor
Apparently you’re not going to send me my pool or find out where my pool is at I’m requesting my money back and you can keep the pool wherever it is at
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.