Insulting Automaton Responses

Sniffy59
New Community Member

After many times submitting the requested Australian Government ASIC documents to Pay Pal my account existed without limitations for a very short period of time. When I again submitted the ASIC documents (as requested in the application) the limitation wasn't lifted.

When I finally got to speak to a human the first time, all I got when I asked why was it limited, was a scripted Pay Pal answer that the documents were not sufficient. When I asked if the customer service (?) person knew what documents were required she couldn't answer.
I did request that someone from Compliance ring me and that person (name unknown due to accent) did call back but it went to my messagebank.
When I rang the number in the message I got another Pay Pal robot who mouthed the same script. When I asked to be transferred to someone who could identify what was lacking in my application, I was duly transferred.
That person also read from the same script but WHOA!!!! She told me that she has put a priority on my application and that it would be approved.
But wait when I asked why all of a sudden it will be approved in the next five days, out came the Pay Pal script again!!!!
Yes I live and operate my business in Australia, and yes I'm small. but to be treated as an idiot (but oh so nicely) with your scripted responses is insulting.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.