cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspired Connect LTD may be fradulent?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Inspired Connect LTD may be fradulent?

Ordered the first week of Jan, 2020. Not until I noticed PayPal about a bad tracking number and no delivery, they finally, emailed me a month later and told me they were closed for 3 weeks for the Chinese New Year celebration. On Feb 14th I finally received JUNK for product that I had to assemble myself. Immediately I emailed  INSPIRED CONNECT LTD how to return for a full refund. No response for 9 days so I filed a complaint against them with PayPal. (pending)

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Inspired Connect LTD may be fraudulent?

Paid for a helmet that was to have a camera in it.  Not even DOT certified, so unusable in my state.
PayPal (haha) drug there feet and the 'return agreement' said, you ship it back on your dime.
We will look at it and decide if its a warranty issue.

That was it!   Not we will send you your money back. Or the item back. 
NOTHING!
Of course PayChump agreed to nothing.

Next stop is credit card the State Attorney General for textbook 'bait and switch'. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I posted earlier about getting ripped off by Inspired Connect after purchasing a "train horn". On my Facebook feed lately, I have seen at least 6 "different" online companies selling this same "150db train horn WITH compressor" and I've posted on each of them that the ad is a scam. Within an hour, all my "warning" posts have been deleted. It's obvious this Chinese company is using multiple outlet names to market their bogus product and collect credit card info. PayPal is useless for any help and is only interested in collecting whatever fees this bogus Chinese company is paying them to be their middleman.
Highlighted
Contributor

Follow up..... PayPal rejected my complaint against Inspired Connect LTD. All I wanted to do is send the item at MY cost and get $161 for refunded for shoe storage bins that I couldn't fit my Mens size 11 shoes inside. Really angry at PAYPAL that they weren't looking out for the consumer. Sickens me that they wouldn't do the right thing. I'll never buy anything through or do business with PAYPAL again.