cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspired Connect LTD may be fradulent?

Highlighted
Contributor

Inspired Connect LTD may be fradulent?

I too placed an order for a 'train horn' that sounded reasonably priced as advertised via Facebook. Turns out no communication at all from this since placing this order back on 15 December. I have opened up a case with Paypal for a refund. Likely a copy cat company that preys of folks based upon similar products. Hoping my refunded is processed in a timely manner.  

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Inspired Connect LTD may be fradulent?

Saw the ad on Facebook as well.  Placed the order on December 25th. Have heard nothing and its been 13 days. I think it's a scam.  Going to file for a refund with PayPal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal is dragging their feet in resolving what's an obvious scam. I'm a bit **bleep** at their slow response especially knowing others have same issue. Told them if not resolved by tomorrow I will file a claim with my credit card company and close my paypal account. Not happy with their customer service. Too many automated responses. I will go with Venmo is not satisfied with my outcome. 

Highlighted

I also ordered from Facebook on dec 15 and just received my horn 1-29 and is just a horn with an air solinoid that can be hooked up to an exsisting air supply(no compressor) so I guess they got half of the order correct lol wtf
Highlighted
Contributor

I too just received my order on 1/29 it was placed 12/23. I got half an order you could say same here solenoid, single horn, bag of bolts.. I hate Facebook I should have ordered from Wish lol...
Highlighted
Contributor

I did receive a couple emails.. one saying sorry for warehouse delay yadda yadda.. if I had any issues contact. adminatcamelcommercenet
Highlighted
Contributor

I placed my order for the 150db train air-horn on 12/21. Kept watching the tracking status and it showed it was "on hold" somewhere in China, so I emailed the company listed on my invoice to ask why and I was told "it was because of the Chinese New Year and basically everything shuts down over there...so sorry".  I finally received my "150db air-horn with compressor" (yeah, right!) on February 1st. but as noted in other postings on here, there is no compressor at all in the shipment.  All that came in the box is a trumpet horn with a solenoid valve attached and a small plastic bag of mounting hardware.  It's VERY deceptive advertising in that it clearly states a compressor is included in the purchase of this product. I can only wonder that if I go the distance and find a compatible compressor to go with this unit is if it will even work at all.  In short, this outfit is a scam so be aware and steer clear! 

Highlighted
Contributor

I received the same a total waste of 40.00. I guess it's my own fault for thinking I was getting that kind of deal but PayPal was absolutely useless in resolving my problem. You are right. They shipped something but they may as well have shipped a box of rocka
Highlighted

I filed a complaint in the resolution center they closed my case and went in favor of inspired connect. My package did finally show up at my house. parts were missing and there were no instructions there's no way to connect or contact with inspired connect to get a refund or send back. Completely useless and of no value at this point apparently pay pal can't do anything or they just won't do anything
Highlighted
New Community Member

I have had the same issue but the company was Storycorner and with some checking found out that Inspired connect Ltd was the name of it ordered off Facebook as well still waiting