Inspired Connect LTD may be fradulent?

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

I too placed an order for a 'train horn' that sounded reasonably priced as advertised via Facebook. Turns out no communication at all from this since placing this order back on 15 December. I have opened up a case with Paypal for a refund. Likely a copy cat company that preys of folks based upon similar products. Hoping my refunded is processed in a timely manner.  

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Calzican
Contributor
Contributor
I did receive a couple emails.. one saying sorry for warehouse delay yadda yadda.. if I had any issues contact. adminatcamelcommercenet
Login to Me Too

95Harleyman
Contributor
Contributor

I placed my order for the 150db train air-horn on 12/21. Kept watching the tracking status and it showed it was "on hold" somewhere in China, so I emailed the company listed on my invoice to ask why and I was told "it was because of the Chinese New Year and basically everything shuts down over there...so sorry".  I finally received my "150db air-horn with compressor" (yeah, right!) on February 1st. but as noted in other postings on here, there is no compressor at all in the shipment.  All that came in the box is a trumpet horn with a solenoid valve attached and a small plastic bag of mounting hardware.  It's VERY deceptive advertising in that it clearly states a compressor is included in the purchase of this product. I can only wonder that if I go the distance and find a compatible compressor to go with this unit is if it will even work at all.  In short, this outfit is a scam so be aware and steer clear! 

Login to Me Too

MikeP4739
Contributor
Contributor
I received the same a total waste of 40.00. I guess it's my own fault for thinking I was getting that kind of deal but PayPal was absolutely useless in resolving my problem. You are right. They shipped something but they may as well have shipped a box of rocka
Login to Me Too

Chefcarlo1
I filed a complaint in the resolution center they closed my case and went in favor of inspired connect. My package did finally show up at my house. parts were missing and there were no instructions there's no way to connect or contact with inspired connect to get a refund or send back. Completely useless and of no value at this point apparently pay pal can't do anything or they just won't do anything
Login to Me Too

Bandits
New Community Member
I have had the same issue but the company was Storycorner and with some checking found out that Inspired connect Ltd was the name of it ordered off Facebook as well still waiting
Login to Me Too

RoscoeP
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered the first week of Jan, 2020. Not until I noticed PayPal about a bad tracking number and no delivery, they finally, emailed me a month later and told me they were closed for 3 weeks for the Chinese New Year celebration. On Feb 14th I finally received JUNK for product that I had to assemble myself. Immediately I emailed  INSPIRED CONNECT LTD how to return for a full refund. No response for 9 days so I filed a complaint against them with PayPal. (pending)

Login to Me Too

Bham_Onion
New Community Member

Paid for a helmet that was to have a camera in it.  Not even DOT certified, so unusable in my state.
PayPal (haha) drug there feet and the 'return agreement' said, you ship it back on your dime.
We will look at it and decide if its a warranty issue.

That was it!   Not we will send you your money back. Or the item back. 
NOTHING!
Of course PayChump agreed to nothing.

Next stop is credit card the State Attorney General for textbook 'bait and switch'. 

Login to Me Too

95Harleyman
Contributor
Contributor
I posted earlier about getting ripped off by Inspired Connect after purchasing a "train horn". On my Facebook feed lately, I have seen at least 6 "different" online companies selling this same "150db train horn WITH compressor" and I've posted on each of them that the ad is a scam. Within an hour, all my "warning" posts have been deleted. It's obvious this Chinese company is using multiple outlet names to market their bogus product and collect credit card info. PayPal is useless for any help and is only interested in collecting whatever fees this bogus Chinese company is paying them to be their middleman.
Login to Me Too

RoscoeP
Contributor
Contributor

Follow up..... PayPal rejected my complaint against Inspired Connect LTD. All I wanted to do is send the item at MY cost and get $161 for refunded for shoe storage bins that I couldn't fit my Mens size 11 shoes inside. Really angry at PAYPAL that they weren't looking out for the consumer. Sickens me that they wouldn't do the right thing. I'll never buy anything through or do business with PAYPAL again. 

Login to Me Too

Joel37g
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a motorcycle helmet with rearview cam but never received it not able to get any answer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.