Inspired Connect LTD may be fradulent?

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

I too placed an order for a 'train horn' that sounded reasonably priced as advertised via Facebook. Turns out no communication at all from this since placing this order back on 15 December. I have opened up a case with Paypal for a refund. Likely a copy cat company that preys of folks based upon similar products. Hoping my refunded is processed in a timely manner.  

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

MikeP4739
Contributor
Contributor

Saw the ad on Facebook as well.  Placed the order on December 25th. Have heard nothing and its been 13 days. I think it's a scam.  Going to file for a refund with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

thetimmann
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is dragging their feet in resolving what's an obvious scam. I'm a bit **bleep** at their slow response especially knowing others have same issue. Told them if not resolved by tomorrow I will file a claim with my credit card company and close my paypal account. Not happy with their customer service. Too many automated responses. I will go with Venmo is not satisfied with my outcome. 

Login to Me Too

conned1
Contributor
Contributor

I fully agree with all complaints. PayPal ruled against refunding me for an item advertised as an electric branch scissors with two batteries and instead, I RECEIVED A HAND CLIPPER that can be bought at any hardware  store for less than 3 bucks. Shame on you PayPal and look at all these complaints posted against this fraudulant company Inspired Connect LTD. Following is the details of this transaction: 

Paid with PayPal Credit Shipped to

Have you received this order? SF6143095145028 March 8, 2020, Sent by UK_OTHER Status: Shipped Category Retail Transaction ID 6TU88194MA205941E
Seller info INSPIRED CONNECT LTD Invoice ID c12681479979105.1
Purchase details
-----Electric branch scissors--------Make Your Gardening Work Easy-FREE SHIPPING - 8" Pruning Shears / US
-------------------
$29.98

Total
$29.98
Login to Me Too

plindber
Contributor
Contributor

I made the same purchase in Feb, 2020 with the same result.   Submitted a refund request but no response yet.

What I don't understand is, with this happening, why does PayPal allow this company to operate with them!

They should be blocking these purchases and stop paying them.

What does it take to make PayPal prevent payments to a fraudulent company?

Login to Me Too

sgtbernie
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same issue with the same item....company is a fraud...

Login to Me Too

gwilliamslsmo

same here, and i'm still fighting with them...how can they scam elderly people and then not give a crap...i'm turning my claim over to the US Postal Inspectors, because this is also known as mail fraud.  Can't think of any other way to get someone to listen

Login to Me Too

RoscoeP
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will support Inspired Connect, NOT the consumer. I wasn’t able to return an item that wasn’t as described and lost $161.
Login to Me Too

Brafa
I also ordered from Facebook on dec 15 and just received my horn 1-29 and is just a horn with an air solinoid that can be hooked up to an exsisting air supply(no compressor) so I guess they got half of the order correct lol wtf
Login to Me Too

Calzican
Contributor
Contributor
I too just received my order on 1/29 it was placed 12/23. I got half an order you could say same here solenoid, single horn, bag of bolts.. I hate Facebook I should have ordered from Wish lol...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.