Insane Issues with PayPal Account Review Team!!! Please Please Help!!!

ethankramer

I'm stuck in a horrible loop with Paypal. I have my account limited for no reason but I didn't stress. I first got the message on the 10th and tried to upload all the documents but the portal they have set up DOES NOT WORK.

I went and messaged PayPal as I have all the documents requested and again, every single time I try to resolve it in the portal, it takes me to the home page and doesn't allow me to upload. I have called and messaged her numerous times. The first time I messaged they sent a link to a secure portal. I uploaded the documents there but they were never sent. Then I contacted again and re-uploaded all the documents to the secure link sent and was told they are forwarded to account review. I've since got many messages exactly the same template just asking for the documents from the support team saying my request was denied. It's clear they aren't getting the documents and have NO desire to help. A senior rep on the phone yesterday said someone would call today but NOPE. Just literally the exact same automated message I've already gotten multiple times. 

I can't pay my team because of this!!!! 

It's getting literally impossible to solve. I've already provided the documents so many times and messaged/called PayPal so many times.... I'm at the point where I'm considering contacting a lawyer. This is insane and I can't pay my team! I've done nothing wrong. I operate legally, I pay taxes (a lot of them!!), I report all income, I work with a CPA.

I've tried since Jan 10th almost every day to get PayPal these documents and my account reversed. Why is this happening and what can actually be done to help??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Balfardan
Contributor
Contributor

The difficulty with which to reach an actual human being is beyond disturbing. The rage and annoyance I've built from within dealing with this issue for only 2 days. It's ridiculous. I've explained multiple times of my situation, and uploaded documents to receive just like you an auto-response saying my documents were either, wrong, denied, or not enough info when it has EXACTLY everything needed and more. I have been trying to find customer support but no such luck has come. I've even considered deactivating my account, but I have a few pending payments and paypal is sooooo frustrating!

Login to Me Too

ethankramer

It's nuts! I'm seeing the same thing on reddit. I literally can't pay my team because of this. It has been three weeks. I just don't understand how they can keep asking for the same exact documents I already provided and no one can get in touch with the right person? I wanted to use Paypal because it was trustworthy! I've never had a dispute or bad action. It's just NUTS please let me know if you can get an email or phone of someone who can actually help. 

Login to Me Too

Balfardan
Contributor
Contributor

It's absolutely BS. I have had my account since 2019, and this is the first time I experience such indiscretion. I'm not sure if this could help but the only thing close to a customer service desk I could find is this website: https://www.resolver.co.uk/ supposedly they can help get your issue or reported case to escalate to higher people in the chain.

Hope it helps you out man. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.