Ineligible for PayPal Purchase Protection

cjcobra
Contributor
Contributor

I specifically ordered through Paypal for the protection.  The item is NOTHING like they said.  Even contacted the seller and they said no refund and the description they gave me doesn't even match.  Tried 10+ times to talk to an actual HUMAN, what a waste of time that was.  Open multiple items in the Resolution Center and just says it's ineligible for PayPal Purchase Protection.  No other explanation.  What is the next step?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Maria20151
Contributor
Contributor
What to do
Login to Me Too

Time2speakUp21
New Community Member
Well I say you should be done with the cat and mouse games go straight to better business bureau " This is ridiculous and I'm behind you on this I will second your decision " I'm ready to take action we have been lied too and robbed that's my belief based off facts! And common sense smh but I'm sure they have taken care of they're own business of money they're employees sure got paid properly I'm going to the top we want our breath I been hung up on more times then I can count by a computer claiming there isnt anything they can do " Yea rite they can and they will!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.